For standard US delivery, we hope to have your order in your hands within 5-10 business days. If your order hasn’t arrived within 12 business days please reach out to me via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For standard international delivery, we hope to have your order in your hands within 15-20 business days. If your order hasn’t arrived within 25 business days please reach out to me via email email@example.com.
For more shipping and delivery information, click HERE
Wasn’t the perfect fit? We are here to help! We allow for returns for a full refund on many items. Please note, earrings and hoops are FINAL sale for hygiene reasons. We do not offer refunds on these items unless faulty.
Click HERE for more information about returns.
We I am doing my best to respond to all emails as quickly as possible. I can promise that I want to talk to you! Please give me up to 5 business days to respond. If I haven’t answered by then, pls shoot me another one to bring it back to the top of my inbox =) I love you all <3 <3
We drop new designs and restock once a week, on Tuesday at 10am so set your alarms!!!! Because we make everything in house, this allows us to accept the number of orders we know we can fulfill. If you miss the restock, sign up here or at the bottom of any page and you’ll be reminded of the next drop and restock date!
All of our jewelry is handmade by
our team of amazing craftspeople me!! in our studio (but if you know of someone looking for a production assistant position I’d love to have a team!)
Unfortunately this is not a service we offer at this time.
Our jewelry is made with a combination of metal components, lucite/acrylic and FSC certified wood. Each product page provides more information about the specific item and it’s material composition.
Each piece you order will come with a suede pouch and box. We recommend storing your jewelry in these. The pouch is great for traveling to keep your jewelry protected from other items.
We use high quality metal components in our designs, but to avoid damage or tarnishing we always recommend:
- lightly wiping the metal after each wear before storing in a cool, dry location
- removing your jewelry while exercising, showering and swimming
- avoiding contact with perfumes, lotions or hair products
Fool’s gold is not responsible for the maintenance of your jewelry. As with all jewelry, last on and first off is the rule.
We’ve designed our body chains to complement our bikini designs and your time at the pool or beach. These pieces are created from stainless steel then coated with PVD (physical vapor deposition), which allows them to last the season through sweat, showers and days at the beach without ever losing their gold color.
In general, a dry, soft lint-free cloth can be used to clean our pieces. For deeper cleaning:
- Using dish soap mixed with water, lightly dampen a soft cloth then gently clean the piece
- Gold-filled jewelry is durable and will not easily tarnish for a long time. It can last over 10 years with daily wear.
- These pieces can be cleaned with warm water, mild soap and a soft cloth
- Sterling Silver will eventually tarnish. Water, sweat and chemicals can speed up this process. Tarnish can be removed easily with warm, soapy water or a silver polishing cloth.
- We seal our brass jewelry to increase the longevity of its shine, but eventually, that sealant will wear off and the piece will need to be cleaned. To remove any remaining sealant before cleaning, use acetone to gently buff it away.
- Next, mix together 1 cup of water, 1-1/2 tbsp of lemon juice, and 1 tsp salt in a small bowl.
- Brush away any visible build-up with a soft brush, and then let your piece soak in this lemon mixture for 15-30 minutes.
- Rinse in lukewarm water and dry it completely with a soft cloth.
- After it’s clean, you can choose to seal it again with a wax or lacquer
- Store in an anti-tarnish tissue or cloth bag.